We are passionate about creating a learning environment where you and your horse can develop together, where you can grow and inspire each other and have fun. In addition to our in-house trainer Elske van Reeuwijk, La Cuadra Ronda has connections with a number of external trainers. We focus on dressage and horsemanship skills.
Elske van Reeuwijk is our in-house trainer and believes in Classical dressage training through harmony. She trained for many years with GP rider David de Wispelaere and she also attended masterclasses with Arthur Kottas-Heldenberg & Robert Pring. Besides classical dressage training, you can learn with Elske the principles from groundwork and work in the hand. She has attended many Natural Horsemanship clinics from international acclaimed horse experts.
La Cuadra Ronda works with a number of great trainers, all with their own specialism. We will gladly introduce you to them. We can organise a program in which a trainer comes in on a regular basis, or we can organise a clinic or masterclass.
Trainers we proudly work with include:
- Jesus Fajardo Ortega, graduate of the Spanish Riding school in Jerez, several times Andalucian champion dressage young horses, training riders of young and adult horses up to Grand Prix level. read his curriculum
- Susan Harden, Horsemanship through feel – groundwork, work in hand/alta escuela. go to the website
- Doina Fischer, Classical dressage with biomechanics in mind. go to the website
- Enrique Cruces, Grand Prix Dressage rider, was selected for the Olympics, keen competitor and kind teacher. go to the website
- Juan Manuel Muñoz Diaz, Olympic dressage rider with Fuego de Cardenas, great teacher, trains riders with young and adult horses up to GP-level. go to the website
Of course you can also bring in your own trainer or make suggestions. We will be happy to be of service.
Clinics or Masterclasses are a great way to enhance your riding or horsemanship skills and are a lot of fun! We aim to organise a few interesting clinics per year where our clients get the first option to enroll.
Lessons & Lease
We offer exclusive individual lessons for riders of medium level and up. This will be either on a regular basis once a week. Or you can lease a horse for two days per week, of which one session is a lesson (obligatory). The regularity is a great way to develop yourself and also works well for the horse.
As a welcome change you can go out for a hack on the endless old herding route from Osuna to Cañete la Real or have a ride in our private 60ha forest located on a 15min walk distance.
This post is also available in: Spanish